The following are a few things you can do to help us make the project go well:
- Ensure that you have a complete understanding of your design and the specifications for your project. If anything is unclear, make sure you let us know well in advance of installation!
- Please remove all the contents of the space and everything not attached to the wall prior to our arrival.
- If your closet had shelving installed when we measured, then your quote includes demo, disposal, and a first-pass patch of any holes. Unless specified otherwise, our installers will install the system over the patched walls.
- Please remove all pictures and other fragile items from adjoining walls to avoid damage from the installation process.
- Kindly ensure that we have clear access to the space we are working in by moving vehicles and any obstacles out of the way prior to our arrival.
- Typically, new flooring is installed prior to our installation, only to assist the flooring folks. This is not a hard and fast rule. It is entirely possible to install after we are finished but may make their installation slightly more involved.
A few tips for you while our crew is in your home:
- Please keep children and pets away from the work area.
- We know it’s a fun process, but we ask that you avoid the work area as well. We certainly expect you to check in, ask questions, and see the progress. However, for liability reasons we ask that you remain a safe distance from the area and the crew.
- We appreciate the owner being home during the installation, but it is not required. If you are unable to be there, please ensure that we have clear access. Also, please keep your phone close at hand in the event we need to reach you.
- Our teams are sent with only the material they need to complete that day’s work according to the final design. Please know that most changes, unless very minor, may not be possible on installation day and require a return trip at additional cost.
- If you have questions or concerns during the process, always bring them up as soon as they arise. Our employees are talented, resourceful, and responsive. With an average tenure of 12 years, they can answer most questions and address most issues on-site, but only if they are aware of them!